MAN-MADE Climate Change is the biggest hoax of the last 100 years. It more closely resembles a religion than any commitment to scientific truth. Even otherwise intelligent people say “The debate is over”. What BS! Al Gore and crew are either terribly mistaken or frauds. Here are a few reasons I reject the current climate change “consensus”.
1. Water vapour is the biggest green house gas, accounting for 90%.
2. Carbon Dioxide only accounts for 0.05% of the atmosphere and less than 10% of this is due to human activity.
3. Doubling the amount of CO2 would only increase temperature by at most 2 degrees.
4. The two graphs Al Gore showed in his film “An Inconvenient Truth” of the temperature and CO2 concentration over 650,000 years (supposedly to prove that changes in CO2 leads to climate change) is a fraud. The “inconvenient truth” is that temperature changes actually precede CO2 changes by sometimes up to 800 years!
5. Gore’s claim that sea levels will rise by 20 feet (6m) is false. Even the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) puts the figure at 24 inches (61cm) for the next 100 years.
6. “Consensus” among Climate Scientists is NOT scientific fact. All scientists were once wrong about Newton’s Gravitational Physics and it took Einstein to set them straight.
7. Even if we all implemented the Kyoto Protocol, we would only manage to reduce global average temperatures by about one degree.
8. Global warming is not necessarily bad. It reduces energy costs since winters are warmer. Less fossil fuels are burnt to keep warm. More people die from cold than heat. More land and minerals become available for use as ice melts. Infact there was a time there were forests in Greenland and Antarctica. The net effect may be actually positive but this is downplayed and lost in the debate.
9. Implementing anti-global warming policies will harm poor countries. It causes energy costs to rise.
10. There are Billions of Dollars at stake in this debate for research and “Green” energy products. The Dollars keep flowing as long as climate scaremongers reign supreme.
11. Dissenting voices are being drowned out by threats to cut funding and from mainstream media.
12. IPCC sometimes lists scientists who gave input to it but disagree with its official report as part of the “consenus”.
13. “Green” products like energy saving bulbs and electric cars are not so “green” after all. Energy saving bulbs contain poisonous mercury and cost more to produce and dispose of. Electric cars have to be charged up using electricity coming from coal plants which dump CO2 into the atmosphere.